THE LIST (right now)
- Trail work – lots to do!
- Benches for fireside sites – we need help on design and materials and install
- Basketball court repair – $$
- Large Generator – 15KW to 30KW – preferably PTO driven on 3 point hitch OR propane set in place
- Pressure washer – ours broke
- Tools – particularly ratchet set, wrenches, cordless drill
- Paint brushes and other painting supplies
- Ladders – step ladders 6′, 8′ or 10′ as well as extension ladders – 16′+
- Wheel barrow (or two)
- Logging/Farm winch for 3-point hitch attachment for a 30-40 horse tractor
- Garden Hoses – flexible… rubber works best!
- Large mower (52″ or 60″) – our 1970′s model Gravely is almost dead
- Silage wrap – in large sheet (50×100) – for the ice rink!
- Pond Beach Enlargement – Excavation services. Eventually we need to dredge the pond also.
- Director’s Residence – walkway from front porch to driveway
- Volunteers during the summer
This list is also on our blog and can be commented on there. Feel free to contact brandon at bethanybirches.org for more info.