Internship In: Counseling/Ministry
- Teens finished with Jr/Sr year of High School (ages 16 to 18).
- Interested in developing leadership skills.
- Interested in growing your faith in God.
- Interested in wild experiences and going behind the scenes of BBC Program.
- To have a ton of fun while engaging in an experience that will help shape your future.
- To deepen your Faith
- To develop your Gifts
- To learn to lead & serve
- To practice loving those around you
WHAT:2 week session focusing on:
- Exploring and developing gifts of each unique intern
- Being a role model to younger campers
- Spending time with a mentor
- Experiences of sharing and learning designed solely for the internship program
- Learning skills needed to make camp happen
- Leadership development sessions set apart for interns.
- Getting into the groove of camp life.
- Exploring self including leadership, talents, gifts & weaknesses through times designated to:
- Leadership development
- Spiritual Gifts
- TAG (Time Alone with God)
- According to interest/skill leading/assisting in a variety of stuff including but not limited to:
- Leading interest groups (A&C, Outdoor Adventure, Drama, etc)
- Set up/take down of events
- Assisting with video production
- Cooking, cleaning
- Acting ridiculous in skits
- Offering feedback on activities and creating new activities
- Mentor Connection
- Partaking in Cabin Craziness including
- Cooking over the fire
- Cabin Community
- Group Dynamics
- IN-ON-ME – Intern Only Meetings including: late night kitchen raids, post pond swimming to name two.
The space between:
- Exploring an alternative form of BBC Programming
- Leading a small group of campers through
- Wilderness Skills
- TAG in the wilderness
- Exploring alongside campers and staff the wilderness, our creator and times of quiet.
- Opportunity to lead, relax, explore and experience community.
Jul 14-26. Also join us at Sojourner session – a week of camp for young adults. If you participate in the internship, Soujourner is 15% off.
- The 100 acres of mountainside that is Bethany Birches
- Off site meetings and adventure activities
HOW TO APPLY:
- Fill out the application (below).
- Send in your references (details on application) – get two references and send them to us. After that, we’ll get on the phone with you and have a short interview. Any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact Amber at 802-672-5220.